Have a friend or family member really into health and fitness? How about someone who you know would like to commit to a healthier lifestyle in 2016? Give them a FIT-gift! With Hanukkah already upon us (somehow…but don’t worry, you still have 6 more nights if one of these ideas inspires a great gift) and Christmas right around the corner, it is gift-giving season. Here are a few of our top suggestions for that special recipient in your life. (Also – if someone asks you to suggest something you want, perhaps this will help you make a suggestion!)
- The Bellabeat Leaf: attractively designed for women, the Leaf is a health monitor that tracks your activity (hello 10,000 steps in 2016), monitors your sleep, logs your period, and analyzes your breath! Usually $119, but discounts up to 30% are available now!
- Jawbone Up Move: Another great tracking device (and only $49.99!) to help you get fit, lose weight and have fun doing it. UP MOVE™ comes in a bunch of brilliant colors that you can mix and match with clips and straps. Put it on and wear it anywhere. And with an LED display and Smart Coach to guide you, the UP MOVE tracker doesn’t just count your steps and track your sleep—it gets you over the hump and moving on your path to a better you.
- Contigo Reusable Water Bottle: This Green-friendly water bottle is also super convenient. It has a “pocket” so you can store money, credit cards, or even a key!
- Bentology Food Jars: You know when the weather gets colder, how all you want is soup? Like all of the time? Well make that healthy soup and wrap it up for lunch the next day. Bento Jars keep food hot (or cold!) for hours. Made of 18/8 stainless steel, they are insulated, double-walled and vacuum-sealed. Easy to clean and fully insulated.
- Daily Dose Essential Oils: The perfect kit to keep you on-the-go throughout the day. Get yourself started and keep your energy flowing with Invigorate. Jump-start your brain and stay on task with Focus. Get a good night’s sleep and wake up rested with Sleep. Think of this set as an essential oil therapy sampler with 3ml each of Invigorate, Focus and Sleep giving you 24/7 support. The 3 blends together for just $24.99!
- The Whole30 Cookbook: If you haven’t checked out the Whole30 website yet, you are missing out. Like our blog, the Whole30 is a wonderful approach to changing your eating habits one day and one choice at a time. (Unlike our 3 day non-cleanse, they recommend a 30-day commitment to healthy eating. But we promise they make it simple!!) Get inspired (or inspire someone else) with the cookbook and start 2016 out right!