The Well+Being section of the Washingtonian highlighted FITmama’s no- gym work out!
All you need is a set of weights and a clear area to work out and you are set!
Want to give it a try??
Perform two to three sets of each exercise.
1. Jump rope or run in place for 60 seconds.
2. Plank, holding full extension on hands for 60 seconds.
3. Pushups with twist for 10 to 20 reps. (Bring one knee to opposite elbow and switch.)
4. One-legged bicep curls for 30 seconds each leg.
5. Alternating lunges with torso twists for 2 minutes. (Extend arms forward and twist over front knee.)
6. Plank row with burpee for 10 to 15 reps. (Start in plank position while holding weights. Row each arm, then jump forward and stand up. To repeat, squat down to floor and jump back into plank.)
Head over to Washingtonian for the rest of the work out!